Header Ads

T.A.P Gun Chase Day 1 at TTZOne. (16/7/16)

Today we had full turn-out of 32 people to for the slots.

Contenders & LRIG typings.

Pairings


Top 4 Prizes


 Matches going on.



Halfway through.



The top 4 matches





1st Place - Benedict (Umuru/Utulus) & the only Umuru today.

2nd Place - Jasper (2-stop Piruluk)

3rd Place - Sean ( Piruluk Lamda)


 4th Place - Wee Siang (Yuzuki 5)

I have no clue why the fun packs for placing 2nd - 4th was the Red SIGNI and how most people today got anything but Flathro or Heike, but trust me, it was not rigged and I did nothing lol.. Nevertheless, thank you joining and we hope to see you guys tomorrow or the tourney next week, and sorry to those who came late. P.S -  for those people who kena my star festival and extravaganza or even magic hand, please don't throw stones at me, I am Innocent. (I think)

Leggo Scrubs~
Joker.
Powered by Blogger.