Header Ads

Wixoss Party 17th June Asobi 2017

New Shop ASOBI


*NOTE FOR ALL PLAYERS*

Please indicate your real name (no unbelievable names), and proper LRIG in the tourney sheet legibly. This is an official document to Takara so that we can have more parties like this. Failure to do so would result in onsite removal or ban from future parties.
Registeration will commence 30 minutes before the stated timing. First Come First Serve and would start once all the slots are filled, or the stated timing had reached.
~So lets have fun and oblige by the rules 

A Huge Turn-Out

Pairings (I)

Pairings (II)




So are you ready to view the toooooooooppppp 2 decklist??>>>??



In First Place
|
|
|
|
|
Jeff's 2-Stop Anne
Merli is a pain



In Second Place
|
|
|
|

|
Kenneth's Plant Mido 5
Plant and Bang



Bonus Content


Huge Crowd (Spot the mascot)




Swoooossshhhhh

Swoooosh

People getting ready

Sitting and awaiting (Mascot Style)

Mascot and the Spinner

Hey Guys I am here






Prepping for the game

Pairings in progress












Game


1st ever Winner for Asobi Tournament





Hi, I scrubbed to second because I misplay





Hi guys, see you next time



Up next

We have Ah Kit Wixoss Party coming on 24th June 2017 Let's make it a blast


Thanks GF for making this possible


Powered by Blogger.