Header Ads

Japan Trip

Skipping all the unimportant details, since it's a really short trip.


My Hotel.



The restaurant that Takara Tomy brought me and the Taiwan Rep to eat at. We had Bear meat for appetizer, wild boar nabe and raw deer meat for main. Finally ending our meal with Ice Cream.
During the meal, we had liquor and speech by the director, welcoming us to Japan and we had a mini-match between SG rep and Taiwan rep.



 These are the prizes for the Winners.


This are the Top 16 pairings and the results. HAYAMI is the Taiwan rep, and he finished 3rd. *Clap Clap*. I lost early in the prelims so I went back to my hotel and cry, while watching NicoNico Live for the matches.




 This are the things I've gotten from Takara Tomy during this trip to Japan.


Aiyai TD Signed by idk who haha. Won this from the mini match with TW Rep.

Servant D was the prize along with the Aiyai TD and T2 is the prize from the WIXOSS CUP.
Don't ask me why I didn't take D2, since I felt this was cuter, so I took it.

Signed by the Producer.

Supply Set from god knows how long ago haha.





Illustration book from the Selector Movie, said to be not out in Japan yet, wonder if it's true?








Some of the Pictures found in the Illustration book, so nice haha.


Hope this game still continues on and someone please revenge for me next year? Please introduce this tcg to your friends and we can build up to community. Who knows, we may decide to host some events soon.

Leggo Scrubs~
Joker.

Powered by Blogger.