Fullyen Tourney Results 22/4/16
Tonight we had 12 people turning up, and below are the TOP 3 who shared the prize, along with 4th whose decklist shall not be known.
1st up, We have Ivan Yeo's Yuzuki. Karma + Immune to LifeBurst.
Next up, We have a new guy who joined us today. Quite a mix, with some tech cards here and there.
Lastly, we have my scrub deck again.
I know I know, all Yuzuki topping, but don't ask me why.. I really don't have a clue.
Leggo Scrubs~
Joker.
1st up, We have Ivan Yeo's Yuzuki. Karma + Immune to LifeBurst.
Next up, We have a new guy who joined us today. Quite a mix, with some tech cards here and there.
Lastly, we have my scrub deck again.
I know I know, all Yuzuki topping, but don't ask me why.. I really don't have a clue.
Leggo Scrubs~
Joker.



Post a Comment