Sydney's Hobby shop results (2/4/16)
We have a fun time today, and the top player today took off with one of the Special Playmat. Sadly, we are counting down to the end of Wixoss Tourneys hosted by Danny due to various reasons, but we sincerely hope you guys will have fun till the very end. Without further ado, lets present the top 4 decks for today, and honestly, all are red decks.
1st place, We have Kai Jie's Hana5 deck which seriously rush you like no tomorrow;
Here's a Converted Svalrog to wash your eyes, and to commemorate the Yuzukis.
1st place, We have Kai Jie's Hana5 deck which seriously rush you like no tomorrow;
I had a super hard time against this deck until I finally realized my Mis-play when I got home, FML?
Below we have 3 players with all 1 lose each, so all 2nd place, and all using Yuzuki for some reason.
Firstly, We have the almighty Ivan Yeo who have kept true to Yuzuki always:
I didn't get to face him, but woah, look at the 4 Spazaus.
Secondly, We have Lewis that suddenly woke up today and decided to use Yuzuki instead of Mido;
Same thing, didn't get to face him, but look at his tech cards. The duranda and the new spell.
Last but not least, ME!! Who decided to bring back my Yuzuki today after a long hiatus:
Nothing to say, but same old scrub deck.
Here's a Converted Svalrog to wash your eyes, and to commemorate the Yuzukis.

Leggo Scrubs~
Joker.




Post a Comment