Header Ads

My 2nd Losing Trip to Japan.

Flight off (1st time sitting next to the wing, and free upgrade to premium economy lol.)



Farewell gift from my group that maybe could be a reason for my lost. Have no clue who smudge the Merli. (Bad Sign ahead)

DAY 1;
Saw this in the station.

 
It was raining all over Akiba and it was so hard to spend time here.

1 of the few Maki Figurine I saw, since she keep reminding of MakiBestGurl.

Supposedly the "Sky Tree" View room, but I can barely see it.

DAY 2:
Went to Nagano Broadway.


Heavy breakfast in Nagano, but worth it. The soup and katsu was really nice.

Kinokuniya in Japan Sells bread. Their "Kinokuniya book store" goes by another name.

Throwing money to the Gachapon machines.


Familiar place if you guys played Digimon Cyber Sleuth.

The Fuji TV Building.

Statue of Liberty in Odaiba.

Some Global Warning mascot


Welcome to the Takoyaki place..


Gundam "Front"

Gundam "Back"

A really large Ferris Wheel.

Day 3: The Day of match.

Changing Hotel to APA which I stayed last year.

There are Priority Seats compartment in the Train, and also female only carriages in Japan. 


Getting Lost in Aoto to find the Takara Tomy Building.

Found the Building at last, Next to a Elementary school.

They lock us out, since we were early. T_T


4 choose 1.


Pass given to us, and the unlucky item which made me lost.

Angry I lost so I took the two hostages.


Was the only Anne there, so sad. No love for her.
My Matches went like this: 
4 round swiss-
1st: Fought and lost against a Remember which ended me with Dragon Chain x Lock You x HTR Shark combo. Had a chance to end him the turn before, but I didn't wanna risk since I remembered I over rush and lost last year.

2nd: Fought against a Yuzuki. During my last turn, I had to all win or nothing, but lucked out due to opponent not playing Storm warning. Can you believe that??

3rd: Fought against the HK representative which used Piruluk Apex. Was winning until my life cloth decided to bestow me with a Gathering protection, and giving me a Draw of 2 Servant, making my end game lacking either 1 Ener or less 1 Beautiful Technique to end to game. That was how unlucky it went.

4th: Fought against a Snow Wind Hanayo. I won the match due to my opponent being Greedy and placed 2 Urban with 1 Malachite, instead of replacing any of the Urban with Goldaura. Thus, when he double crush my last 2 life cloth with his Malachite, he kena my Freeze LB(Which I checked and know was inside), rendering both the Urban unable to attack, and won the game.

Then become of my lose win lose win streak, I didn't manage to made it to the Top 16, but there is a country with more than 1 representative and none of them made it in, LOL.

I was sad after the lost, and I went to find Rayquaza,

in the Sky Pillar(Sky Tree).

And then dinner with Takara Tomy, where things happened...yeah, things...

Was given these as souvenirs, 

Along with the Art Book,

And the Poster, plus the "Signed by a Staff" Puchi Hanare which was a 1 out of 3 lucky draw against Rep from TW and Indo. (P.S: I was last in Janken, and didn't even get to choose the cards).

Other Random Photos.

Loots from Pokemon Center.

Charlotta from GBF.



Koe no Katachi.

And I'm back.
Leggo Scrubs~
Joker.










Powered by Blogger.