Wixoss Party Sept Bricks Play 2016
Turn out wasn't bad, but I had to join as a bye to fill in and make it a 24 people tourney yeah..
The Prize woots!! (Hype.. Maybe..)
The Shop Mascot Poster.
And let the salt session roll out..
Schooling Saluting.
Schooling staring at Kelvin's butt for some reason..
I think I need some coffee..
Our "Forever Happy Boy"
Winner's Fun Pack. SO much worth for this card lol..
Our Pairings(1).
Our Pairings(2).
4th Place: Felix (Apex Piruluk)
3rd Place: Jesmond (Yuzuki, Indomitable Light)
2nd Place: Benedict (Eldora/Weaver)
2nd Place also yesterday..
1st Place: Ivan Yeo (Hanare)
1st Place also yesterday.. what is wrong here.
Today and yesterday, we had the same 1st and 2nd place. I guess they would be some feud between Benedict and Ivan Yeo from now on.. Stay tuned with your popcorn ready if they ever face off again guys. See you Guys next week at TCG, which will be the last tourney I can see you guys before I fly off to Japan.
Leggo Scrubs~
Joker.


































Post a Comment